rich beyond avarice

I'm so rich I've just given up counting after reaching a USD tally of 204,201,310.00 and the offer of a loan
0nly a measly £4,950,988.50 but some other stuff
& 5,000 Euros
but someone wants £1500 - should I lend it? and at what interest rate?

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Hello,
I want to know if you will like to help my client invest in your country and
get rewarded financially without leaving or affecting your present job?
I represent Mrs. Chung Hee- Ja, wife of Mr. Kim Woo Choong the founder and
former chairman of the Daewoo Motors Group in South Korea here in after shall
be referred to as my client and it is on her instruction that i am doing all
that i am doing now. She is looking for a foreign individual or a corporate body
that can profitably invest $150,000,000.00 (One Hundred and
Fifty Million US Dollars) on real estates outside Hong Kong. Most importantly,
you will be required to invest these funds on real estates preferably in your
country of residence outside of Hong Kong.Mrs. Chung Hee- Ja Kim Choong is
willing to reward you with 10% for your partnership role.
Trust me; this is once in a life time opportunity i bet you can't afford to
miss.If you prefer to be re-contacted for more express information, Write back
promptly i look forward to it.
Sincerely,
Barr. Nathan David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers