rich beyond avarice

I'm so rich I've just given up counting after reaching a USD tally of 204,201,310.00 and the offer of a loan
0nly a measly £4,950,988.50 but some other stuff
& 5,000 Euros
but someone wants £1500 - should I lend it? and at what interest rate?

Thursday 21 October 2010

Dear Friend,
Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this E-mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of funds into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in using the fund to establish a charity home, for the less privileged, orphans and other indigents in the society.
Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction, and in view of what you have lost during the transaction, I want to use this opportunity to compensate YOU and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) And I have authorized the MayBank, in Malaysia where I deposited my money, To draft an international Cashier's Check, for YOU, worthUS$300,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world and has be issure in your favor, as
a Compensation from me to YOU.
My dear friend I will like you to contact the [UPS DELIVERY SERVICE] for the collection of this international Certified Cashier's check, And I have authorized to release the bank draft to you as soon as you Re-confirm
Your Full Name:
Contact Number:
Your Current Country and Address:
Age :
Please; Don`t forget to send him Your delivery information to enable the UPS deliver the check to your door step.
UPS Deliver officer
Mr. Mark Fisher chris
Contact Number: +601 6379 9047
Email: sandra@axiomail.ch
At these moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.
Please; I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards,
Mrs. Victoria Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers