rich beyond avarice

I'm so rich I've just given up counting after reaching a USD tally of 204,201,310.00 and the offer of a loan
0nly a measly £4,950,988.50 but some other stuff
& 5,000 Euros
but someone wants £1500 - should I lend it? and at what interest rate?

Monday 25 October 2010

From: Office of The Presidency
Debt Management Office,
Payment Award & Verification Board.
Attn: Beneficiary
Re: Urgent Attention Requested.
Following the recently concluded verification exercise conducted at the Debt Management Office (D.M.O) by the Ministry of Finance. Series of misappropriation and wrong entries were discovered from your files and thereby been largely responsible for your inability to receive your fund due to your local representative is under guise taking undue advantage of your position to divert your fund to his personal account without your knowledge.
This prompt me after much investigation conducted, I wish to inquire from you if truly you authorized all these falsification and lastly the transfer of fund to a new beneficiary in name of Engr. Tom Jan Forkel of Tangent Resources Inc. in Cambodia.
It will be advisable you respond promptly to this mail so I can have a clear answer from you. Call me immediately you receive this email. +234-808-5311594
I await to hear from you asap.
Best Regards,
Ambassador Tunji Collins Adeniran (O.O.N)
Head of Operations,
Debt Management Office,
Payment Award & Verification Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers