rich beyond avarice

I'm so rich I've just given up counting after reaching a USD tally of 204,201,310.00 and the offer of a loan
0nly a measly £4,950,988.50 but some other stuff
& 5,000 Euros
but someone wants £1500 - should I lend it? and at what interest rate?

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Hi,
How are you doing today?.I am really sorry to bother you with this email but i just want you to know what i am facing right now.I am sorry that i didn't inform you about my traveling to Malaysia for a Seminar,i am presently in Malaysia now but unfortunately for me i lost my wallet which contains my money and other valuable things in a taxi.I can easily access the internet for now but i do not have access to phone.I want you to assist me urgently with a loan of £1,500 to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,i promise i will pay you back as soon as i return.Kindly let me know if you can be of help so that i can send you the details you will use to send the money to me here in Malaysia.
Fiona.
=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers