rich beyond avarice

I'm so rich I've just given up counting after reaching a USD tally of 204,201,310.00 and the offer of a loan
0nly a measly £4,950,988.50 but some other stuff
& 5,000 Euros
but someone wants £1500 - should I lend it? and at what interest rate?

Thursday 3 June 2010

Dear Friend,
I did not forgot your past effort and attemps to assist me, now I'm happy to inform you that i have suceeded in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from japan.
Now Contact my secretary ask him for ($2.500,000) for your compensation,his name is Mr.James West. E-mail:( don_mark@live.com ) Re-confirm to him with the under listed details:
1,Your full name..............
2,Delivery address............
3,Country/City....................
4,Mobile/House telephone number...........
5,Your photo Id.................
Yours Faithfully
Dr.Renee Hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers