rich beyond avarice

I'm so rich I've just given up counting after reaching a USD tally of 204,201,310.00 and the offer of a loan
0nly a measly £4,950,988.50 but some other stuff
& 5,000 Euros
but someone wants £1500 - should I lend it? and at what interest rate?

Thursday 3 June 2010

Hello
My name is Dr. Peter Gwana. I am a Director of Project Management with the South African Ministry of Minerals and Energy Recourses
I have a proposal to discuss about an overdue payment bill. Totaling Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollar (U.S $11.5M)
please contact me for any questions concerning the clarity of this transaction. or email me your private telephone and fax number for further details upon your acceptance of this proposal,
Thank you in anticipation for your co-operation.
Best regards,
Dr. Peter Gwana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers