rich beyond avarice

I'm so rich I've just given up counting after reaching a USD tally of 204,201,310.00 and the offer of a loan
0nly a measly £4,950,988.50 but some other stuff
& 5,000 Euros
but someone wants £1500 - should I lend it? and at what interest rate?

Thursday 3 June 2010

Ms Helena Yunos,
England, United Kingdom
I am Ms Jane Graham, I wish to seek for your assistance in a financial transaction, however, is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor my request against your will. Your profile pushed me to send you this mail; I知 the daughter of late Dr. and Mrs. Nerd Graham. My father was a highly reputable business man (supplier of agro allied material and general merchandise) he operated in the Middle East during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away in one of his trips to the UK. Although his death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by one of our uncles who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was a little girl, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death in 2008, he told me about a safe he concealed the sum of Twelve Million United State Dollars. ($12,000,000.00 USD) deposited with a large investment & Security Firm in Asia.
The safe was disguised & declared as Family Personal Belongings instead of the real content money, by this way the company does not know the true content of the safe as money but family personal belongings. I have in my possession the deposit Receipt which the company gave to my late father on the day he made the deposit with the security firm in Asia. I really don't know what to do than to seek your assistance in claiming these funds on my behalf.
I have been through a lot of hard times here in London, hidden for my life. The death of my father has brought sorrows to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly appreciated. Will you permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly and willingly help me in this transaction?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money gets in your possession?
Please, read through and kindly get back to me as soon as possible.
My sincere regards,
Ms Jane Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers