rich beyond avarice

I'm so rich I've just given up counting after reaching a USD tally of 204,201,310.00 and the offer of a loan
0nly a measly £4,950,988.50 but some other stuff
& 5,000 Euros
but someone wants £1500 - should I lend it? and at what interest rate?

Tuesday 8 June 2010

MY GOOD FRIEND IN CHRIST,
PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ONLY ON ANY OF THE BELOW EMAIL ADDRESSES (mrskhills68@gmail.com)
I am Mrs kathrine Hills from Netherlands,I am 58 years old,i am Deaf suffering from a long time cancer of the breast,from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i can't work or do any stressful thing, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for the next four months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home, was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child,My Husband (Roberto Hills) died in a fatal motor accident, Before his death, we were true Christians.
Since his death I decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $10.5million dollars with a Bank in United States Of America .Presently, this money is still with the Bank in United States and the Board Of Directors Of the bank just wrote me as the true beneficiary to come forward to receive the money since the funds has stayed for a very long time in there custody .
Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital in Frankfurt Germany where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness and I have since lost my ability to talk.
It is my last wish to see that this money is invested/donated to any organisation/buisness of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,E.g the poor homes,the motherless babies home where i came from,the deaf homes,and churces etc .All i seek for is a God fearing person like you ,who will carry out my last wishes .
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in the USA. All i need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when recieved by you will be used for the said purpose.
Waiting for your reply.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. kathrine Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers